Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Team Member Have Just Resign

I often felt sad when a team member pass his/her resignation. A co-worker have just resigned from her position as Business Analyst and will be working with a non-IT company. She decided on a major career shift.

The ratio of those resigning from our company is now 10 person per month if I'm not mistaken. I'm sad about the company's situation but I felt powerless to do anything except join the others in hunting for a new job. I just pray and hope that we land a big huge titanic contract. Whew, three superlatives to describe a contract, I just hope the company can close the deal in one or two of their prospect. Or else there would be no more crew left to run the ship except the captain and the officers.

Two more of my team mates will be resigning soon if the price is right. Negotiations are underway and they are being asked if its a deal or no deal. Wow, I never thought that hunting for a job is like a gameshow. Anyway, one of these days it would be my turn to negotiate the terms of my compensation. Until that happens I'll just keep on submitting my resume to different companies or a major deal will save the ship from sinking.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home