Friday, July 07, 2006

My Son's Gameboy

My 2 and half year old son loves to play with my wife's cellphone games. We have Snake, Dragon Island, Mosquito and Rally something (car race). At his age he knows how to control the Nokia 6600 cellphone's joy stick. He also like taking pictures with it and giggles a lot upon viewing his masterpiece. Lucky for us, he does not call the numbers listed on the phonebook or dial random numbers on the pad.

Problem arise when he is playing with the games on the cellphone and there are incoming messages or calls. He won't immediately give the cell back to his mother. He would whine when interrupted, then we have to bribe him with other toys for him to surrender the phone.

We decided to buy him a different toy, a Gameboy Advance to be exact. We bought a 2nd hand Gameboy for him to play with, of course with parental supervision. His face light up immediately upon seeing the new gadget. Curious, he took the toy look at it from all angles trying to figure out what it is. Then looking at my wife he put the toy in her hand and encouraged her to play it. Mommy turn-on the toy and played it with my son on her lap. My son recognize what kind of game it was and observe every move mommy makes. It took only about half a minute before he started pressing the buttons and arrows of the Gameboy.

We could see that our son was very please with this new contraption in his hands. He just kept on pressing and giggling and pressing and smiling. His contented for now. Now we have to buy new cartidges for us to play with when he is asleep. Buying the toy was my idea. I should be able to get my hands on it every once in a while.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Patchay said...

thank you for linking Patchay@Blogspot. Interesting blog u have here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home