Thursday, July 06, 2006

Superman Returns!!! I love it!!!!

Wowoweee!!! This movie is definitely worth watching again. Its like going back in time when I first watch Superman in 1978. The opening credits are amazing, the drumming & marching sound of the movie theme, then the flying credits in blue followed by the swosh sound. Its fantastic. Its really good that they retain the original music of Superman, it makes me feels like a kid again.

Brandon Routh is perfect for the part, he even look like Christopher Reeves. Kate Bosworth is definitely the most beautiful Lois Lane I laid my eyes on. The story I believe is a continuation to Superman 2 movie. Missing for five years and suddenly coming back is like seeing him again for the first time. I like the scene when he first appeared again as Superman. Rescueing a plane with Lois on board and finally preventing it from crashing in a football field. Fans cheering wildly in the stadium, people clapping on the control tower, people giving hi-fives on the bar and on the Daily Planet after watching the spectacle live on tv (except for the people on the stadium of-course). And the music again blaring its familiar theme. Its like Christmas in my ears.

Of all the comic heroes that have been published only Superman stands out. In today's society when children relate more to what they see in movies or television only Superman movies or tv series has a sense of decency. Among the character traits that I like about him is he had no attitude problem, no vice, think welfare of others first, respect for his parents and love for humanity. Unlike other comic books so-called hereos that smokes and drinks, curse a lot, act more like thugs, has an attitude, disrespect authority and looks that are almost demonic.

Children mimic what they see, and if there are any comic book character I like my son to read its Superman. All the rest fail in comparison except of one other character, Spideman.

My wife and friends like the twist in the story. I could relate to Superman being a dad. Its about time he had a kid. I could not wait for the sequel to come out, the kid would definitely play a bigger role. I wish he would fight an alien or Doomsday on the next movie. There is definitely going to be a sequel. Did I say 'definitely' again? Oh well, this is definitely fun to write.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Net Preneur said...

Ok I'll give it a try. Thanks baby-doll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home