Friday, June 23, 2006

My Family

I work at an IT company base here in Manila. Me and my wife first met here at work in 2001 and immediately got married on February 2002. I have a very cute and cudly son which is the greatest gift God have ever given to me. Being a husband and father is both tough and rewarding.

My wife is an intelligent woman academically. She was a college scholar, good cook, a caring daughter, a strict mother, and an understanding wife. She do has a temper that could match an oven and a quick wit when we are arguing.

I'm an average joe (or juan) who like to surf the net, watch movies, play with my son, and eat. I also have a temper that match my wife. Maybe, not like my wife just a degree or two lower than hers.

My son is a bundle of energy. He is now 2 years and 6 months old and sleeps at around 12am or 1am, which cause me and my wife to wake up late when going to work. He already knows the alphabet, number from 1 to 20, at least 7 colors, and a bunch of other stuff. He loves to sing with the commercial being played on tv.

My mother and father lived with us. This is a normal set up for a typical poor to middle class Filipino family. We also have a baby sitter who stays with us and help my mother take care of my son when we (me and my wife) are at work.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home