Friday, June 30, 2006

Where are my peanuts?

Yesterday was Royalty day. My wife and I frequently joke about it when we received our monthly salary. It's the most awaited event when you are running out of cash. I simply could not take my eyes off the calendar and count the days before the 15th or 30th day of the month. We could now again live like King's or Queen's. Maybe not exactly like a King but its close when you have money in your pocket.

We immediately went to the grocery and bought the usual stuff. I bought peanuts for my mom and bought cashew for myself. Upon returning home, my wife notice that the peanuts are missing. We look for it at every grocery bag and found nothing. The bagger at the grocery must have misplace it. That is the only explanation for the missing nuts. Lucky for me that it was inexpensive or else third world war would have erupted at my home.

The moral of the story is "don't take your eyes off your groceries". Specially your nuts.

I'll buy my mom peanuts today. I'm in a very happy mood.

Friday is always a happy day for me, specially when there is a good movie showing. Me, my wife and a few friends would be watching "Superman Returns". I hope it is as good or better than the old movies.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home