Thursday, June 29, 2006

Netpreneur

Netpreneur is a word I coined for myself to described a person that generate an income entirely from the web. No selling of any tangible products. That is who I am, Mr. Net Preneur.

I just recently begun my quest and I find it encouraging. There are a lot of stuff out there that anyone could freely get their hands on. For starters you might want to look at ProBlogger, this guy has created for himself a steady flow of income. The site offer tips, tools, technical know how, and a lot of free stuff. It would be so cool if I could mimic his success and apply it on my own site. Then my money woes would be no more, what a wonderful dream.

Adword and Adsense is a term that a netprenuer should be familiar with. Adword is Google's main source of revenue, an advertising product that appears on a site in a form of text or banner. Adsense is a follow up program of Adword, it was created to give every website owner (including blog owner) a chance to place Adwords on their site. Monetize is another term (in net lingo) that means generating income from your website or blogsite.

Keywords are equally important. This are words or phrase that relate to a particular topic. Some keywords are search most often than others and these are your keys to having more revenues. Words I found that are search more often are credit cards, mesothelioma, debt consolidation, drug rehab, etc.

The key to being a success at this venture is research.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Net Preneur said...

Thanks for reading my blog. I'll check out your site webpreneur. I like your name. It said very familiar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home