Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What is it like to ride a plane?

Being in an IT company I've seen alot of my peers and newly hired employee being assigned abroad. Some are assigned to the US, Singapore, Costa Rica, England and other far off place. I envy these people, they get to experience different cultures and free travel. I on the other hand have worked for 8 long years and the only place I got to travel are the different floors of our building.

I keep wondering what's it like to ride a plane? What it's like to visit another country? I do hope that one day I could get to travel around the world, see historic places, see breath taking view of nature, and meet people from all walks of life.

I imagine myself with my wife and son going to Disneyland and Universal Studios enjoying the rides and having lots of fun. Or going to Europe and visiting all those wonderful places that I only see on movies and tv.

Oh well, maybe one day my boss would notice me and give me an assignment overseas along with my family of course. Its not enjoyable going abroad without them anyway. With My family is still the best place where I would like to be.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home