Friday, July 14, 2006

I Created A New Blog

I just created a new blog. I don't know whether to push thru in publishing it or delete it. The blog I just created will earn me a lot of unsolicited mails and probably some hate mails as well. As a Christian, I have this desire to help people get answers to a lot of questions that are troubling them.

Blogging are a good means to reach out to alot of people from different part of the world. Religion as a blog topic will attract both nice and rude people. I am scared of the responsibility that this kind of blog will entails. I'm answerable to God of whatever comes out of these. Even though I don't have all the answers to the hardest questions I felt that I could make a difference in someone's life.

I will still continue posting update to this blog.

I will do some soul searching over the weekend and let God speak to my heart. And on Monday I might publish that other blog.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home