Tuesday, September 12, 2006

E-Load Expenses

My wife's e-load expenses balloon to P1,200.00 pesos in a span of only 4 days. I did not even notice it until I did my accounting last Sunday. We bought a Smart SIM card and activated its roaming function. One text message from the U.K. will cost P20 pesos, and I'm task to do the loading or e-loading the Smart SIM here in the Philippines.

I'm a very thirfty person, I spend on thing that I need and not what I want. Hmmm, may be sometimes I spend on things that I want. I always like to see some money saved at the end of the day and hated when I have any financial debt.

When it comes to money expenses I'm faster than a speeding bullet in estimating the monthly cost. And when I got the calculator to confirm it I was amaze at the amount. If the cost of e-load for 4 days is P1,200.00 it would cost us P9,000.00 pesos for 30 days (1 month). Wow!!! I could buy a 2nd hand pentium 4 computer with that amount. So I devise a plan, when I'm at work we would communicate by email and I would text her (it cost only P1 from here) regularly even if she does not answer back. And she would text me at least 3 or 4 times a day and would call on the phone during the weekend to minimize our expenses. I also instructed her to look for an internet cafe with webcam, its much cheaper to rent a computer than calling by phone.

However, if she really need to call us immediately its quite ok for her to call anytime. Its only money. The plan is not a strict compliance to save money, save money on e-load only when possible. Her emotional well being comes first, family always comes first after your love for God.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home