Thursday, August 31, 2006

Guimaras Oil Spill

Last Monday when I was watching tv I came upon a special report about the Guimaras oil spill. It was the worst trajedy I've ever seen happened to our environment. But what irk me the most is the attitude of the these oil company. They are practically doing nothing to clean up this horrible mess. They gave the people doing the clean up this piece of special paper like material and it is suppose to absorb the oil from the ground and whatever it touches. Well, it doesn't seems to absorb much oil based on what I saw on tv. Another thing that got me all fired up is the fact that they are letting the people in Guimaras clean up their mess. These oil company should be sending their own workers to clean the damage they created and help the people of Guimaras and other affected areas.

The captain of the vessel and some if not most of the crew have expired licenses. Golly wow!!! No wonder the ship sank. I even heard this arrogant captain being interviewed on the radio. He denied any responsibility and blame it on the weather. Golly wow again!!! I could strangle this guy and deep him in boiling oil if I ever see him walking on the street. May God forgive me.

The damage done to the environment and livelihood of the people in Guimaras is immeasurable. Maybe its time to look for other sources of fuel other than oil.

I remember this movie of Steven Segal titled "On Deadly Ground". It depicts this evil oil company that has no concience in destroying the environment just to extract oil in Alaska. What strikes me the most is the last part of the movie. Steven Segal was in an auditorium and a projector is being run. He was speaking about dirty politicians and corrupt companies that suppress advance technology that would have given the planet another source of fuel that was less harmful on the environment. I often wonder how much is fiction or facts about what he had said. I am more incline to believe that its true.

There was this inventor I saw on tv that drive his car using water as fuel. He invented a machine that split oxygen and hydrogen, the car actually runs on hydrogen. He demonstrated it and was documented on tv. I am amaze at the lack of support coming from the government. Trully there must be some kind of conspiracy going on. A lot of money would be gain (or lose) is involved in the continued use of fossil fuel as against to using water.

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home