Monday, December 22, 2008

The Year 2008

It has been 2 years since I last posted anything on my blog and a lot of things has happened since then. 2008 is a very eventful year. Why you may asked, its because of the following reasons:

1) I'm now in a new job with a much higher pay and very good benefit package.

2) This is also the year that my father passed away. He was 79 and was bedridden. He died peacefully in his sleep. I miss you dad.

3) Barack Obama won the U.S. election. An event that I thought I would never see on my lifetime. But I did.

4) Pacman won the "Dream Match" between him and Oscar Dela Hoya. A man many took for granted and predicted that would lose the fight. I guess my boy proved them wrong. Again. Dad would have been jubilant if he had seen Pacman won.

5) This is also the first time I've seen a shoe thrown at a President of the United States. Not only once but twice.

6) This is also the year of hard times. Prices of oil seems to inflate at will and the economy hits rock bottom in some countries. Personally I'm grateful for my new job that its seems to be stable and unaffected by the crisis.

I hope the coming year would be a lot better. My son would be going to school and I'm hoping that 2009 would usher a new member of the family. Me and my wife like to have another baby. Its pure joy to have a baby in the house, I just want to double it. If possible quadruple it. Hehehehehe....

Ok, that's it for now. My life's adventure To Be Continue.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home